Hargreaves Technical Resources Ltd
Hargreaves offers both underground and surface mining, coal washing and engineering expertise worldwide with a flexible combination of consultancy, project management and skilled labour, plant and equipment providing contracted and outsourced services from individual projects to complete turnkey solutions, including full MDO capability.
Hargreaves’ mining capabilities include:
- Mine design, feasibility studies, DPR, owners engineer services
- Mine planning, optimising resources
- Infrastructure development, incline drivages
- Production using mass production technology, longwall and CM
- Process improvement through process and cycle time analysis
- Comprehensive training programmes, knowledge transfer and skills development.
The company offers client-led flexible solutions with rapid response to short and longer term provision of project managers and key personnel selected from a comprehensive database. It also has vast experience of all activities across the coal supply chain, including bulk earth works, excavation, mineral processing, coal blending and bulk materials handling, and has an extensive portfolio of consultants and associate consultants.
1 Capitol Court, Capitol Park,